OUR HEALTH GUARANTEE / CONTRACT
* Have puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of delivery. Seller must be informed immediately of the examination's results by email or fax with copy of Vet exam. The failure of this will result in the cancellation of this guarantee.
* Provide puppy with routine preventative care, such as, but not limited to:
Annual physical examinations by a licensed veterinarian.
Follow veterinarian guidelines for vaccinations and worming.
* Puppy must be paid in full before delivery or all monies paid and claim to puppy will be forfeited.
* All deposits are nonrefundable.
* Health Guarantee:
This puppy is guaranteed until one year of age against fatal life altering congenital disease which adversely affects the health of the animal. Includes severe hip displaysia which hampers a dogs movement and natural gait and requires surgery to correct, kidney, heart, pancreas, spine, liver problems of a severe life threatening or altering nature.
If the dog dies within this one year time frame, the buyer will pay to have it autopsied to ascertain reason. If reason is congenital, the seller will replace the puppy.
This guarantee does not cover what in the bulldog breed is considered normal:
cherry eye, entropion, "loose" hips, "loose knees", skin allergies, elongated soft
palate, and stenotic snares small nose holes or (collapsed nostrils.)
* All items covered under this guarantee are by replacement only.
Refunds are not given.
* Seller will not be responsible for any medical expenses incurred. Buyer is aware that owning a puppy means trips to the veterinarian and understands he/she will be responsible for all payments.
* This guarantee does not include, undescended testicles, Coccidia, Giardia and Kennel Cough, which is common in puppies that are shipped and usually caused by bacteria and can show up when puppy is stressed or shipped, Kennel Cough is self limiting like the common cold, it must run it's course. Full recovery is expected and Kennel Cough on it's own is not life threatening.
* A puppy showing any serious genetic or congenital defect will be replaced as follows:
Animal must show the defect by one year of age. Seller must be notified within 2 business days of the licensed veterinarian's determination and must have two reports from two unassociated veterinarians stating the same problem and seller will provide a replacement puppy of equivalent value.
A puppy with a defect must be returned or euthanized with prior permission of the seller to qualify for a replacement puppy.
No refund in part or in full will be given.
* A returned puppy must be returned to seller in good condition other than the specified problem, at the buyer's expense. The owner will then qualify for a replacement puppy.
* Buyer is responsible for transportation costs to and from seller on a replacement puppy.
* This guarantee applies to the original puppy only and is non transferable to a second party.
* No replacement puppy will be given if the puppy has been bred, spayed, neutered, or euthanized without seller's permission.
* Replacement puppy will be mutually agreed upon by both parties and will be of comparable quality. It is understood that the replacement puppy may not be from exact same parents of the original puppy.
* There are certain disorders that may be caused by environmental factors for example, allergies, thyroid dysfunction, demodectic mange and other autoimmune disorders that are not covered by this guarantee.
* Any physical problem which is or could be the result of an injury is not covered under this guarantee.
* There is no guarantee or warranty that the buyer will be able to show or breed the puppy regardless of show quality or breeding potentials.
* This contract supersedes any and all previous agreements.
* This contract is null and void if the terms and conditions are not fulfilled.
* Puppy will not be shipped until 10 weeks of age.
* Puppy can be picked up in person at my house at 10 weeks of age.
* Buyer agrees that he/she understands this contract fully and this contract is under the jurisdiction of the state of Arizona in the county of Mohave. It is agreed the place of venue shall be in Mohave County, Arizona.
Seller's signature: _____________________Date: _______________
Buyer's Signature: _____________________Date: _______________